The rice bran oil refining equipment adopts physical oil refining technology, including hydration degumming, water washing, drying, degumming, filtration, physical deacidification, decolorization, deodorization, dewaxing, and degreasing. The rice bran oil refining equipment developed and produced by Huatai Oil Machinery can reduce the consumption of refined caustic soda and activated carbon, and can also reduce the peroxide value reasonably, avoid the color and acid return of the oil during high temperature deodorization, low production cost and high fatty acid acid value. Rice bran oil refining equipment technology: rice bran crude oil → impurity removal → wax removal → hydration → alkali refining → water washing → dehydration → deodorization → refined rice bran oil
1. Impurity removal–Heat the crude rice bran oil to 90°C and filter it with oil filter press.
2. Wax removal–the wax content in rice bran oil is generally 3%-5%. The bran wax cannot be absorbed by the human body, it has no edible value, and needs to be removed to avoid affecting the quality of the oil.
3. Hydration—Firstly, heat the rice bran oil to 65-70¡æ, then add hot water of the same temperature equal to 5% of the oil under stirring, to stir for 40-60min, and stop heating when the temperature rises to 80¡æ. Stir for another 25 minutes and let stand for 4-6 hours.
4. Alkali refining–Determine the acid value of crude rice bran oil before alkali refining
5. Washing with water–Heat up the rice bran oil after alkali refining to 80~94¡æ, add boiling water with 10%~15% oil content while stirring, stir for 15 minutes, and let stand for 1~2 hours. When the ph value is close to 7, it can be discharged; if the wastewater still shows red after the phenolphthalein test, it needs to be washed until the phenolphthalein test results do not show red or the pH meter shows neutral.
6. Dehydration——Heat the oil and stir until no foam appears on the oil surface. The moisture content of the dehydrated rice bran oil should be less than 0.2%.
7. Decolorization——Heat the oil to 95~100¡æ, add dry activated carbon or acid clay while stirring. The added amount is about 2% of the weight of the rice bran oil. After stirring for 0.5 hours, take a sample and observe. If it meets the standard, you can enter the next process. Otherwise, it is necessary to repeat the decolorization several times until the oil is yellow and translucent.
8. Deodorization–Mainly to remove the oxides in the oil, such as ketones, aldehydes, free acids and sulfur compounds. These substances are present in the oil and make the oil show a special “odor”, so it should be removed. Deodorization usually involves passing superheated steam under vacuum to raise the oil temperature to above 220°C, treating for 4~6 hours, then reducing the oil temperature to 40~60°C, transferring it to a cooling oil tank, and cooling naturally to obtain refined Rice bran oil.