Maintaining a rice bran oil press machine involves several steps:
1. Warm Water: Add 3 to 4% of warm water at 50°C.
2. Stirring: The stirrer should be set at 480 to 500 rpm. Stir for 10 to 15 minutes and raise the temperature to 54 to 58 °C.
3. Insulation and Moistening: There are two methods for this step:
4. Use the steam heating tube to keep the whole workshop warm.
5. Make the rice bran oil press machine keep warm.
6. Storage: Store your rice bran oil containers in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. It’s better to keep your oil container moisture-free and airtight to prevent the oil from turning rancid due to the growth of microbes.
Remember, regular maintenance can extend the life of your machine and improve the quality of the oil it produces. If you have any specific issues with your machine, feel free to contact Huatai Oil Machinery!