Building a rice bran oil factory involves several steps:
1. Raw Material Preparation: Rice bran is first screened and then heated by steam at a temperature higher than 100 degrees Celsius to stop Lipase hydrolysis in rice bran prior to extraction.
2. Rice Bran Pre-processing: This includes the processes of screening and heating, set for making the rice bran well prepared for oil extraction. Stabilization is very crucial to remove the bacteria and enzymes that cause the rice bran to get spiteful and to lower the fat acid rate.
3. Rice Bran Oil Extraction: After specific preprocessing, the rice bran is fully stabilized and can be sent to oil extracting section. Screw oil pressing / expelling and solvent extraction are the two common plant oil making process.
4. Rice Bran Oil Refinery Plant: The crude rice bran oil obtained from the extraction process is sent to the refinery plant to remove impurities.
5. Dewaxing Plant: The refined oil is then sent to a dewaxing plant for further processing.
Remember, setting up a rice bran oil factory requires suitable land, necessary permits, and factory build certificate from the government. It’s also important that the location is close to the raw material position to reduce transportation cost.
For more detailed information, you can check out Huatai Rice Bran Oil Machinery website: https://ricebranoilpress.com/